Friday, July 9, 2010

This is Delicious!

I am using my Yahoo! account to login to Delicious and my username is THicks24.

I've wondered about Delicious in the past but never made the jump into using it. I have used StumbleUpon and ended up exploring more than anything. I recently lost all my bookmarks on my browser and wish I would have saved them in "the cloud". I usually discover new websites through other social media (Facebook, face-to-face conversations) so I'm excited to see what I find through Delicious.

Lastly, I like a minimal browser interface/toolbar and I'm still getting used to having the add-on taking up space. It's much easier to use than adding sites manually though so I may end up keeping it around...

1 comment:

  1. Tom I really appreciate this You Tube video thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete