Friday, June 4, 2010

First post

How unoriginal is that title? From my experience though, I think at least 50% of new blogs have that as the title of their first post. Just sayin...

To be honest, I deleted Lisa's email detailing this program because I assumed it was an interesting workshop that was mainly geared toward faculty using specific technology in the classroom. Not until a colleague asked me if I signed up to win an iPad did I fish it out of the archive and read it fully. Lisa, please accept my apology.

While the iPad is a very nice incentive, working through these tasks with some other colleagues will be the best reward (and I'm sure that's an objective Lisa would like to meet). I look forward to this program and stretching my brain a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I am 100% certain you are not the first person to delete these types of emails from me!

    ReplyDelete